5. How did you find out about the server? I'm coming from the old DSSR server
6. Have you ever been on a vanilla whitelist server before? If you haven't, why are you joining one now? I have, the most recent being the old DSSR server.
7. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what happened? I've been playing Minecraft for eight years now, and I've been banned from who-knows-how-many servers, especially concentrated near the beginning of those eight years for reasons I can't hope to remember the particulars of. I haven't been banned from a server in recent memory though.
8. We like to know what kind of person we're accepting into the server, tell us about yourself (hobbies, interests and other games): I listen to podcasts or Youtube at pretty much all waking hours. I like to follow the music and science educational channels, and a few gaming channels. I also do some hobbyist programming and spend too much time on reddit.
9. How would you describe yourself as a player? I mostly just like to build a little base, chat with players, and occasionally get taken by a strange mood and build a grand library or a cathedral or something. I also like to participate in community events whenever I can.
10. Lastly, do you plan to be a long term player? Sometimes I take small hiatuses of a week or two, but I don't plan on going anywhere else.
spin: opened up the forums and it was so white and colourless i thought i just got flash banged
Jan 12, 2019 20:33:35 GMT
hyai: is there a dark mode on this?
Jan 13, 2019 22:16:16 GMT
dlboi: There needs to be a dark mode for this
Jan 23, 2019 1:55:56 GMT
buddy008: How do we know if we were whitelisted?
Jan 23, 2019 6:01:32 GMT
8JB: You need +5 votes on your application to be accepted in and then a moderator will PM you the server info and whitelist you, and you have the required votes so check your PMs
Jan 23, 2019 14:08:37 GMT
buddy008: The discord link i was given doesnt work
Jan 24, 2019 5:11:34 GMT
bwahhahaha: Yup, same here. Trying the link says it's expired.
Jan 25, 2019 21:26:40 GMT